The average utility bill of an average household is more than $20,000. It is necessary to save money and energy without sacrificing comfort. For the assistance of our respectable customers we are providing a short info graphic. It contains some efficient HVAC tips to save money and energy throughout the year. Through these incredible tips, you can warm your house in winters, satisfactory during fall and springs, and cool down your house along with utility bills in summers.
- Purchase a programmable thermostat and set it to 70° F.
- Prevent your HVAC equipment from environmental exposures.
- Open your all vent and clean it in winters.
- Prevent the leakage of air by sealing your ducts both heating and cooling.
- Set up a humidifier.
- Advance your indoor air quality by cleaning and draining your duct.
- Install your thermostat to 68°F.
- For the maximum coziness, insulate your home by sealing windows to preserve warmth.
In spring and fall:
- Purchase a programmable thermostat and keep it constant.
- For the provision of uniform air flow, monthly clean up your duct.
- Change your air filters once a year.
- Schedule your HVAC outdoor unit maintenance after every six months.
Through these mind blowing HVAC tips you can now easily save your money and energy throughout the entire year.